Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Mologogo grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the data and the materials provided by the Service thereon.
Mologogo hereby authorizes you to view and use the information ("Materials") provided by the Service only for your commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions: you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Service and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Mologogo does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
This site contains intellectual property owned by Mologogo and it's parent corporation Finger Engines, Inc. No material from Mologogo or any Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Mologogo, or Finger Engines, Inc., or any of its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies (collectively, "Mologogo"), may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Mologogo, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Mologogo's copyright and other proprietary rights.
If you download software from Mologogo, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by Mologogo. Mologogo does not transfer title to the Software to you. Mologogo retains full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
Information Provided By You
You agree to indemnify and hold Mologogo, Finger Engines, Inc., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, telecommunications providers, service providers, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any claim, liability, loss, expense, or demand, including attorneys’ fees, related to a user’s violation of the terms and conditions or the use of the services and information provided at this web site.
Use of Mologogo for Lawful, Internal Purposes Only. You agree that the client software may send your known location to the Mologogo server. You are solely responsible for your conduct with respect to any Information, including without limitation your conduct in creating, storing, transmitting, disseminating, accessing, receiving, or using any information.
System Abuse Policy
System abuse is strictly prohibited. Mologogo may terminate or modify service immediately if the client engages in system abuse. Following is a list of actions which are defined to be system abuse. This list is non-exclusive: attempting to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account on Mologogo or the Internet at large; attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or Mologogo servers, or any host on the Internet; attempting to reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble any of Mologogo's software; Any other activity or activities that Mologogo in its sole discretion determines is unethical or damaging to our other customers, users of the Internet, or Mologogo's Network.
Mologogo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the this site and service, at any time, including, without limitation, for overuse or abuse of this site, without prior notice or liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This service is provided by Mologogo on an 'as is' basis. Neither Mologogo nor its partners, providers, or affiliates make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the service, its contents, or any information made available by or through the service. Mologogo disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any infringement. Furthermore, Mologogo does not warrant that use of the service will be uninterrupted, available at any time or from any location, secured, and error-free. Every reasonable effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the data provided; nevertheless, some information may not be accurate. The burden of determining the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or appropriateness of use rests solely on you, the user.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL MOLOGOGO, FINGER ENGINES INC., ITS SUPPLIERS, ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTY AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SERVICE; ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES; CONTENT ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION; AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF MOLOGOGO, FINGER ENGINES, INC., OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR THIRD PARTY AFFILIATES. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOLOGOGO OR FINGER ENGINES, INC., BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF MOLOGOGO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE WEB SITE.
At Mologogo, we respect your privacy. We will not lend, sell or otherwise make available, your personal information without your permission, unless required by law, subpoenas, warrant, or court order.
The GPS data is stored in our server and may be reviewed by us for troubleshooting or support purpose. The history data are deleted automatically from the system based on the age of the data.
"Cookies" are small data files that are written to and stored on your hard drive when you visit a web site. They do not read files on your hard drive.
Most web browsers allow the user to be notified upon the proposed installation of a cookie and the user can then decline the cookie. If you decline the cookie, you may not be able to use our entire web site.
We also review data and information contained in log files located on our web server, which record the date and time of each visit to our web site, the user's IP (internet protocol) address, the referring IP address or domain (the prior web site visited), and the files viewed on our web site (including HTML pages, graphics, etc.). We use log file information to analyze data in the aggregate to determine the trends and usage of our site.
We do not, and will not, disclose, sell, rent or share any information derived from log files with any third parties.
Required Disclosures of Data & Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information, with or without prior notice to you, when we believe that the law requires it, in response to subpoenas, warrant, court order or at the demand of governmental agencies.
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Mologogo visitors and users.
- This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of Mologogo visitors and users. in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com).
How we use your personal data
- We may process your website usage on Mologogo ("usage data"). The usage data may include your IP address and IP derived location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the web usage data is Google Analytics. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process your uploaded location data, which is submitted upon your usage of Mologogo mobile applications. This data will be processed for your use, and used solely for our use for system and platform analysis and troubleshooting. The legal basis for this processing is your consent as agreed upon when installing the Mologogo mobile applications.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 3, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Please do not supply any other person's personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
Providing your personal data to others
We may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
International transfers of your personal data
- Mologogo does not accept, store or display location data from within the European Economic Area. While Mologogo will work on mobile devices in these countries, our servers will not accept (nor store) usage data once it is identified as having come from an origin in the EEA.
- You acknowledge that personal data that you submit to our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
Retaining and deleting personal data
This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
We will retain your personal data as follows: Your Mologogo generated location data will be retained for a minimum period of 30 days from date of origin, and for a maximum period of 90 days after last access.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of significant changes to this policy through information on our website.
In this section we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
- consent; or
- that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies used by our service providers:
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
Our details This website is owned and operated by Finger Engines, Inc. You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org